Released: The 2013 Winshuttle Shared Services Survey Report
By Winshuttle Staff Blogger on Mar 1, 2013
Conducted in conjunction with the Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON), the 2013 Winshuttle Shared Services Survey Report gathered and interpreted the feedback of participants spanning the globe.
Running from December 2012 to January 2013, the survey attracted interest in 758 participants with 395 (52%) across 58 countries having successfully completed the questionnaire.
These responses were taken into account while analyzing and interpreting:
- the different functional business areas represented by Shared Services Centers
- the workload dedicated to each functional business area
- the general challenges, as well as data and business process challenges faced by Shared Services Centers
- the success metrics used
- the existence and prioritization of task automation
- which technology is used to support Shared Services Centers
- the awareness of technology usage, and
- the influence Shared Services Centers have on implementing change
The Survey Report is available to download from the SSON website.
* Source: Winshuttle 2013 Shared Services Survey Report
About the author
The Winshuttle blog is written by professional thought leaders who are dedicated to providing content on a variety of topics, including industry news, best practices, software updates, continued education, tips and techniques, and much more.
Questions or comments about this article?
Tweet @Winshuttle to continue the conversation!