- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, CPA or CA required
- 5 years’ experience managing an Accounting Department
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and local statutory regulations
- Experience working in a global company
- Use of the following systems: Great Plains, FRX, ADP, and Adaptive Insights desirable
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
At Winshuttle, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Winshuttle is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.