Essential functions and responsibilities
- Responsible for instructing, directing, and checking the work of other software developers.
- Requires full technical knowledge and thorough understanding of business application of the project. Assists in scheduling and coordinating projects.
- Involved in design phase of project and works with customers and technical staff to resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as a team leader on projects and participates in development of software user manuals.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- To co-ordinate and communicate with global product management, program management, QA, technical support, and sales teams at various stages of product development.
- Primarily responsible for creation of Proof of Concept/Functional Prototype
Development of software applications in .NET Technologies like C#, Win Forms, WPF
Must have strong knowledge of Design Patterns (i.e. Singleton, Factory, Façade, MVP and MVVM)
Strong programming background in C#, LINQ, Threading, XML and other Microsoft technologies
Must have a firm understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
.Net Programming, Framework Basic & Advance
Object Oriented programming, SQL Server
Experience of managing small size teams of developers
Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Software Development
Responsible for POC as required
Prepare document like HLD and Class Design Diagram.
Remoting, COM, Excel Programming with COM.
Log4Net, Code Coverage, Memory Profiling.
Add-in Express and Windows API.