EnterWorks Highlights – MxM in Action
By Kerry Young on Aug 9, 2019
The first half of 2019 held significant MDM momentum for EnterWorks, and our pace of innovation has only continued. From strategic partnerships to elevating the Enable™ platform’s performance, join us as we highlight our key moments that show Multi-domain Experience Management (MxM) is a game-changing strategy for enterprises across industries.
- Winshuttle capabilities connected via EnterWorks Agile Data Fabric™
- Patented AI capability for automated data handling
- Certified, out-of-the-box SAP integration
- Workflow extensions for Winshuttle Foundation and Studio
EnterWorks MxM Launched at NRF 2019!
- Builds on a converged foundation of MDM, PIM, and DAM
- Contextual platform to fully address experiences for the customer, associates, suppliers, and brand experience managers
Recognized for Third-Generation MDM
- Highest score for third-generation MDM
- Only vendor with Leader status in both current Forrester Waves for MDM and PIM
EnterWorks’ support of ecosystems is preparing it for the third generation of MDM. Its product strategy focuses on user personalization, AI, and machine learning.
– Forrester MDM Wave
Biggest MDM Gains
Gartner Critical Capabilities for Master Data Management Solutions
- Only vendor to achieve improved competitive ranking in all 6 MDM use cases
Extension of Multi-domain Experience Management Platform with MxM for SAP
- The Extension of EnterWorks MxM platform now offers raid integration in connecting to and leveraging SAP software assets.
- Leverages the new SAP resources and expertise arising from our competitive position as a Winshuttle Line of Business
- EnterWorks CEO Rick Chavie said: “We see our MxM platform as complementary not only to the experience management focus of SAP in commerce, but also in leveraging their ERP assets and in support of their digital supply chain investments to address the value chain throughout B2B2C vertical networks.”
- Gene Leganza, Forrester® Vice President and Research Director, joined us to discuss how NextGen MDM helps in optimizing the insights-driven enterprise.
- Discussion explores how the complexity of serving front-office, experience led, and ecosystem-oriented markets is aided by emerging technologies in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and IoT.
- A Webinar Replay is available here.
- Amplifi X is the first fully realized MDM platform Xcelerator for the EnterWorks Enable MDM/PIM platform.
- Allows organizations to rapidly build and deploy fully functional, rich, and responsive Multi-domain MDM experiences.
- Proves its value by achieving a 50% average reduction in initial implementation time, saving time and money while providing access to the highly scalable Enable platform.
- EnterWorks GM Rick Chavie headlined the panel, joined by Victor Chapela, CEO and Founder of the AI-enabled Suggestic personal nutrition platform, and Steven Keith Platt, Director of Research and Leader of the AI and Robotics Labs for the Retail Analytics Council (RAC) of Northwestern University.
- Panel focused on how effective AI/ML initiatives are underpinned by core data disciplines, such as governance, data quality, and business process excellence.
- Group shared expertise on how good data helps companies transform their AL/ML proof of concepts into real success stories.
- Perfa will provide digital merchandising, “high churn” workflow, and unified commerce consulting services to EnterWorks’ customers and prospects engaged in MxM implementations.
- Partnership highlights the market adoption of the EnterWorks platform as we reposition MDM, PIM, and DAM from a traditional ‘back office’ focus to embrace office revenue generation as well in our MxM offering.
- Jeannine Bartlett, President and CEO of Perfa, said: “We strongly believe that executing on Multi-Domain Experience Management as a game-changing strategy, and we’re delighted to be partnering with EnterWorks to fulfill its potential for our clients.”
- IDEA eBiz 2019
- GS1 Connect 2019
- SAP Sapphire Now
- SMA Alliance
- Winshuttle User Group
- 1WorldSync Annual User Group
- ADCanada Industrial
- Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
- NRF 2019
About the author
Kerry Young joined EnterWorks in 2006 when Ennovative, Inc., the multi-channel publishing software company he co-founded, was acquired by EnterWorks. He directs EnterWorks’ operations and leads EnterWorks’ professional services and consulting organization, ensuring effective customer implementations and ongoing success. Mr. Young brings more than 25 years of technology and business management experience to EnterWorks, having served as CTO for a subsidiary of the Dow Chemical Company, and earlier as VP, Information Technology for Marshall Industries, a $1.7 billion industrial electronics distributor. He previously managed information systems for a subsidiary of McDonnell Douglas Corporation. Mr. Young holds a B.S. degree in Computer Science from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and an M.B.A. from California State University Fullerton.
Questions or comments about this article?
Tweet @Winshuttle to continue the conversation!