Retailers, Get Ready to Rock Your Product Content at NRF 2019
By Kerry Young on Jan 10, 2019
EnterWorks will help retailers rock their product content at NRF 2019. We will be giving away a Fender Stratocaster guitar each day at EnterWorks booth #2743. Don’t miss it!
The NRF Convention and Expo, taking place January 13-15 at the Javits Center in NYC, will bring together 37,000 attendees and 16,000 retailers spanning 99 countries. It’s grown to represent the largest retail conference and expo in the world.
EnterWorks will share its solution for Omni-domain Master Data Management (MDM) at booth #2743; present a Big Ideas Session on data and Artificial Intelligence (AI); and host dinners featuring the Retail Analytics Council (RAC) and Forrester Analyst Sucharita Kodali as guest speaker.
NRF 2019 Big Ideas Session: Connecting with the Customer Through Precise Personalization
EnterWorks CEO Rick Chavie will moderate an NRF Big Ideas Session in the Main Hall: How Combinatorial Intelligence™ enables Differentiation through Precise Personalization.
Delivering “content in context” is key to shaping experiential moments by delivering precise insights to consumers at the point where their interests intersect with offer discovery. The EnterWorks’ concept of Combinatorial Intelligence converges AI with multi-domain master data management and digital asset management to finally deliver on the promise of putting omnichannel commerce into action.
Panel members will draw from their leadership roles and expertise ranging from MIT to Hollywood to the Retail Analytics Council in framing this continuous learning model for shaping differentiated customer experiences.
Save the date and time for our Big Idea Session:
Monday, January 14
3:15 – 3:45 pm
Stage 5 • EXPO Hall, Level 3
- Deborah Weinswig, CEO and Founder at Coresight Research
- Steven Keith Platt, RAC Director and Research Fellow
- Munther Dahleh, Professor and Scientist with MIT IDSS
- Roy Taylor, CEO at Ryff
Analyst Events at NRF 2019
- The Retail Analytics Council will join EnterWorks in hosting a dinner on Saturday, January 12th at the Harvard Club.
- EnterWorks will also host an NRF dinner on Sunday, January 13 in coordination with Earley Information Science. We are thrilled to welcome guest speaker Sucharita Kodali, VP and Principal Analyst Serving eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals for Forrester Research.
The dinner events are invitation-only. Contact our team for more information.
Master Data Management for the New Retail Reality at NRF 2019
At NRF 2019, EnterWorks will showcase its omni-domain approach to MDM and product information management (PIM) at booth #2743.
Visit us to learn how Enable MDM/PIM helps retailers:
- Launch AI, machine learning, augmented reality, and other emerging technology programs
- Transform endless aisle into intelligent aisle
- Manage a golden record of data across domains
- Gain business intelligence and customer insights
- Create personalized, experiential customer moments
- Achieve faster product introductions
- Automate business processes and workflows
- Maintain and curate product content
- Introduce and offer configurable products across selling channels
- Synchronize and syndicate content for consistent, compelling experiences
- And so much more
The EnterWorks booth will also highlight:
- Precision Eating™ for Big Data on Big Food
- Our Storeytelling concept for Virtual, 3D Reality at Scale
- 100% Cloud-Ready MDM
- The new EnterWorks Agile Data Fabric™: Be Future-Proofed & Future-Ready
Are you considering a data management initiative for your company or curious about what it could do for your business? We invite you to meet us in our booth, #2743. Set up a time now. We look forward to seeing you there!
About the author
Kerry Young joined EnterWorks in 2006 when Ennovative, Inc., the multi-channel publishing software company he co-founded, was acquired by EnterWorks. He directs EnterWorks’ operations and leads EnterWorks’ professional services and consulting organization, ensuring effective customer implementations and ongoing success. Mr. Young brings more than 25 years of technology and business management experience to EnterWorks, having served as CTO for a subsidiary of the Dow Chemical Company, and earlier as VP, Information Technology for Marshall Industries, a $1.7 billion industrial electronics distributor. He previously managed information systems for a subsidiary of McDonnell Douglas Corporation. Mr. Young holds a B.S. degree in Computer Science from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and an M.B.A. from California State University Fullerton.
Questions or comments about this article?
Tweet @Winshuttle to continue the conversation!