Thanks for a Great Engage 2019!
By Kerry Young on Nov 22, 2019
This week we are feeling extra thankful. As we approach Thanksgiving, we want to take a moment to wish you a successful and happy holiday. We also want to say thank you to everyone who made the EnterWorks Engage 2019 Users Conference a huge success.
There’s no doubt that our team puts in an immeasurable amount of time and heart into planning a valuable users’ event. But the fact that the conference keeps getting better every year is because of our customers and the collaborative spirit of our community.
From its inception, Engage has been a gathering centered around connection – at both the intellectual and personal level. This year was no exception – from fun times watching the Broncos sweep the Titans, to lively discussions and insights across networking events, panels, and presentations – it was a truly successful week in Denver.
- A curated agenda featuring several impactful Keynote Sessions, including:
- Forrester Principal Analyst Brandon Purcell, who presented on the Next Best Experience paradigm.
- Stefan Olander, Former VP of Global Innovation for Nike, presenting on how human centric brands win in a tech dominated world.
- Coresight Research Senior Analyst Steven Winnick, speaking about new global consumer goods and supply chain innovation, with guidance on how businesses can respond to the biggest industry disruptors.
- GS1 US Senior Director Patrick Javick speaking on identifying blockchain opportunities and misconceptions, with insights on building a solid framework for data sharing based on GS1 Standards.
- A range of amazing Customer Case Studies. We were thrilled to welcome speakers from Animal Supply, Fender, Gourmet Foods International, HD Supply, IDEA, Thomson Reuters, and US Foods, to share their experiences and best practices.
- EnterWorks Partners sharing their proven tips and tricks, including experts from Amplifi, IntelliTide, Infoverity, Codifyd, Pivotree, and Sisense.
- EnterWorks Enable™ 10 Showcase, Roadmap, and Demo with EnterWorks CTO and VP of Products, John Jones.
- A full spectrum of training sessions from EnterWorks’ tech experts.
- Fun in the Mile High City, including our Caricaturist andFender band at our networking events and competing in our annual city-wide scavenger hunt!
We want to extend our thanks to our vendors, partners, sponsors, and speakers for helping to create a wonderful week in Denver.
Visit www.enterworks.com/engage for more information about the annual EnterWorks Engage User Conference.
About the author
Kerry Young joined EnterWorks in 2006 when Ennovative, Inc., the multi-channel publishing software company he co-founded, was acquired by EnterWorks. He directs EnterWorks’ operations and leads EnterWorks’ professional services and consulting organization, ensuring effective customer implementations and ongoing success. Mr. Young brings more than 25 years of technology and business management experience to EnterWorks, having served as CTO for a subsidiary of the Dow Chemical Company, and earlier as VP, Information Technology for Marshall Industries, a $1.7 billion industrial electronics distributor. He previously managed information systems for a subsidiary of McDonnell Douglas Corporation. Mr. Young holds a B.S. degree in Computer Science from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and an M.B.A. from California State University Fullerton.
Questions or comments about this article?
Tweet @Winshuttle to continue the conversation!