- Addin Express
- By using this software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not install, build upon, distribute, or use the software.The software (FiddlerCore) is provided “as is” and you bear the risk of using it. In no event shall I, Eric Lawrence, be liable for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of this software. This software was written with care, but no one warrants that the software is error free.Your sole remedy for any failure or any form of damage caused by this software is a full refund of the fee I have received from you, which in all cases is $0.
You may use any number of copies of the software to design, develop and test your programs that run on a Microsoft Windows operating system. You may copy and distribute the software, in compiled form, to run on a Microsoft Windows operating system. Permission to redistribute FiddlerCore without charge is granted, subject to the following restrictions: You may not: 1> alter any copyright, trademark or patent notice in the software, 2> include the software in malicious, deceptive or unlawful programs.
If you distribute the software, you must 1> require distributors and external end users to agree to terms that protect it at least as much as this agreement, 2> display your valid copyright notice on your programs, 3> indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Eric Lawrence from any claims, including attorneys’ fees, related to the distribution or use of your programs or to your modifications to the software.
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use.
USE RESTRICTIONS: You warrant that your use of this software is legal and does not violate any law or regulation to which you are subject.
FiddlerCore is ©2010 Eric Lawrence. All rights reserved.
- Ionic.Zip.dll, Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll
- JSON.NET (Newtonsoft.json.dll)
- Mozilla Gecko API
- Gecko Plugin API ReferenceLicensed under MPL version 2.0 – https://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
- MVVM Light Toolkit
- Copyright (c) 2009 – 2011 Laurent Bugnion MVVM Light Toolkit is in Winshuttle Runner version 11. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- NHibernate is a mature, open-source object-relational mapper for the .NET Framework; licensed under LGPL.
- Spreadsheet Gear
- Theobald ERPConnect
- Windsor Castle
- Inversion of Control container available for .NET; Apache License, version 2.0
- Workflow Solution Installer