Studio v11 now encompasses the full offering of Transaction, Query and Direct within a single product, and is presently slated for First Customer Ship (FCS) end of March, 2016.
Single program, single add-in, single installer
The Transaction, Query, and Direct modules are all installed at the same time. Your license determines which modules you can use.
New look and experience
Studio v11 features a familiar, ribbon-based user interface that is similar to Microsoft Office.
The improved user experience includes instructions on the program screens, so you can get help without leaving Studio.
Edit your data from inside Studio
Studio v11 displays a live, embedded Microsoft Excel worksheet.
More control over data formats
- Excel transforms: Use Excel formulas to ensure consistent data formatting.
- Padding options: Use padding options in both Query and Transaction to hide complexity from runners.
- Allowed values: Configure a list of allowed values or rules that a field should conform to.
Other new features and improvements
- Complex If conditions
- Offline validation
- Lock run settings
- Improved application feedback
- Better document attachment and long text handling
- Streamlined process for linking scripts
- Key tips for navigating the ribbon and the Backstage view (press the Alt key to see the key tips)
[wsh_popup_contact_link]If you are interested in learning more about Studio v11, please fill out this form.[/wsh_popup_contact_link]