Andreas has the pleasure of working with our customers and prospects, learning about their daily business challenges and helping them improve the way they work with SAP. His first onsite presentation was in a great atmosphere at a University where they immediately saw the advantages of working with Winshuttle. He’s recently been helping prospects see the benefits of Winshuttle in the Master Data area, specifically for quality issues with material master and bill of materials data.
When he isn’t helping make the ERP world a better place, Andreas loves playing guitar, running, skiing and studying economics.
Nickname: None to speak of
Joined Winshuttle: 2013
Office Location: Munich, Germany
Three questions with Andreas
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- The team is incredible! I enjoy working with our software and presenting it to our prospects. And it’s fantastic to see how they find ways to overcome their challenges with Winshuttle all by themselves!
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- SAPPHIRE NOW! I’m looking forward to meeting my US colleagues and a lot of SAP folks that are keen on Winshuttle.
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- I never say no to a nice cup of Cappuccino and strawberry cake – or alternatively to a Bavarian beer and Schweinshax’n.
Meet more of the team
Training customers by day, and cheering on UK futball at night.
Technical Support Lead
Supporting customers, and dreaming of the next Disney binge day.
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.