Technical Support Lead
Casey has a broad background in the Windows software stack, and uses his expertise to provide fast, detailed, and creative solutions to customers. From identifying which server houses the Winshuttle products, to coding applications and solutions, Casey does it all and loves providing support to customers.
When he’s not buried in a computer screen, Casey loves hiking in the great outdoors and taking his family to the zoo. He’s a diehard Seattle Sounders fan, and enjoys watching/getting involved in any and all sports. Casey values time spent with his family, and has been known to indulge in full-day Disney movie binges “for his daughter.”
Department: Customer Services
Joined Winshuttle: 2013
Office Location: Bothell
Three questions with Casey
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- At Winshuttle, our solutions are very unique, and our opportunity to grow and affect the market is unlimited. The world is our oyster!
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- This year I’m looking forward to the release of our Foundation v11.2 products, and the vast performance improvements that are present in this iteration.
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- I actually don’t have a technical degree. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Geography and graduated from college with the intention of becoming a digital cartographer. Things change rapidly, and 7 years later, here I am.
Meet more of the team
Training customers by day, and cheering on UK futball at night.
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.
Helping customers streamline business processes by day, reading about economics & politics at night.