Charles does a little bit of everything at Winshuttle, but he primarily helps other members of the support department with issues our customers are seeing. He works with our product/engineering teams to help shape the future of our software and is currently working on process improvements and employee training. Charles is also one of the most popular presenters at the Winshuttle User Group Conference, where he leads the Extreme Transaction session.
When he isn’t solving everyone’s problems at Winshuttle, Charles is playing Ultimate Frisbee, skiing, reading, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
Nickname: None to speak of
Department: Support & Services
Joined Winshuttle: 2010
Office Location: Bothell, Washington
Three questions with Charles
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- My coworkers, I’ve never worked with so many wonderful and talented people.
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- Another great WUG, I look forward to seeing our users all year long.
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- I worked for a year as an ultrasound model.
Meet more of the team
Training customers by day, and cheering on UK futball at night.
Technical Support Lead
Supporting customers, and dreaming of the next Disney binge day.
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.