Josh has a broad application support IT background with a specialization in SharePoint, which allows him to assist our customers with issues that revolve around those areas. He enjoys assisting wherever he can, and his experience usually allows him to chip in with whatever issue or question is hot for the day.
Outside of work, Josh is mostly a homebody. He enjoys hanging around a campfire, playing Minecraft with his oldest, or strumming on the guitar so his two youngest can dance (they don’t know how to recognize bad music yet). He has also been known to sequester away in his office for a Steam sale, or hack out a new chapter in one of his stories. Josh also dabbles in photography.
Department: Support and Services
Joined Winshuttle: 2013
Office Location: Bothell, Washington
Three questions with Josh
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- Hands down the people - we have a great team.
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- Getting the SE’s a smoking demonstration environment.
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- I’ve written a novel, but haven't published it yet.
Meet more of the team
Training customers by day, and cheering on UK futball at night.
Technical Support Lead
Supporting customers, and dreaming of the next Disney binge day.
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.