Director, Solution Management
Kristian is responsible for ensuring that Winshuttle solutions are valuable, usable and feasible, particularly in the domain of Master Data. He’s helped to bring advanced workflow capabilities into our platform which has opened up huge opportunities for our customers. Currently, he is working closely with early adopters on shaping the future of our workflow product and introducing a new out-of-the-box analytics dashboard.
When he’s not coming up with ingenious ERP solutions, Kristian is mountaineering, mountain biking, scuba diving, running, traveling and taking up new hobbies (as a hobby). Check out some of Kristian’s adventures on the Life at Winshuttle page!
Department: Product R&D
Joined Winshuttle: 2010
Office Location: Bothell, Washington
Three questions with Kristian
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- No internal politics, ever!
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- The Winshuttle User Group conference is always a highlight and this year I get to do it twice, both in Europe and in North America.
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- I’m a certified pilot.
Meet more of the team
Training customers by day, and cheering on UK futball at night.
Technical Support Lead
Supporting customers, and dreaming of the next Disney binge day.
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.