Senior SharePoint Consultant
Richard’s position at Winshuttle involves advising and consulting with customers on the Winshuttle Foundation platform, especially around SharePoint. He is often responsible for installing and upgrading Winshuttle Foundation for customers, and assists with related support issues.
Outside of work, you can usually find him in one of three places; In the pub, in the train station (logging the locomotive numbers) or behind his computer, writing one of several blogs about his hobbies.
Department: Support and Services
Joined Winshuttle: 2014
Office Location: London, UK
Three questions with Richard
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- The knowledge, patience, tenacity and understanding of my colleagues…..and the fact that I don’t seem to have offended anyone yet with a sweary rant.
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- I’m looking forward to the release of Winshuttle’s SharePoint Cloud offering, (an element of SharePoint I'm excited to become familiar with) so I’m really looking forward to learning more about this exciting development.
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- People may not know that I collect beer glasses and have about 1,600 different examples.
Meet more of the team
Training customers by day, and cheering on UK futball at night.
Technical Support Lead
Supporting customers, and dreaming of the next Disney binge day.
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.