Tiffani participates in all things technical on the pre-sales side, including prospect interviews, product demonstrations, question and answer sessions and some technical training. She gets to listen to the challenges that people are working with every single day and map those to solutions using Winshuttle’s powerful suite of tools. Tiffani joined us as a Senior Technical Trainer and had the unique opportunity to create a training program for our customers from the ground up. She’s currently gearing up to teach a few new classes at the Winshuttle User Group (WUG) Conference, happening this November in Fort Worth, Texas.
When she isn’t coming up with creative solutions for ERP challenges, Tiffani is camping, hiking, reading, going to the drive-in movies, spending time with family, writing/playing/listening to music, playing with her adorable dogs (Garcia and Neko), traveling as often as possible with her handsome husband Christopher and photographing it all.
Nickname: Tiff (super original, I know)
Joined Winshuttle: 2010
Office Location: Bothell, Washington
Three questions with Tiffani
- What's your favorite thing about working at Winshuttle?
- This is by far the best corporate culture I’ve ever been a part of. Winshuttle is family and I love working with people as passionate about making a difference as I am. The level of intelligence within the team here is astounding and I’m constantly learning and growing. We also have a lot of fun together which is something that’s very important to me in a work environment. I definitely found my ‘place’ when I joined Winshuttle and I look forward to what comes next!
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- Now that I’ve completed my first time at the SAPPHIRE NOW Conference, I’ve got the Winshuttle User Group Conference on the horizon and I can’t wait!
- What is one thing that people may not know about you?
- I once played offensive and defensive tackle for the Seattle Majestics (a women’s professional tackle football team).
Meet more of the team
Training customers by day, and cheering on UK futball at night.
Technical Support Lead
Supporting customers, and dreaming of the next Disney binge day.
Developing revolutionary software, and exploring astrology.
Ensuring quality Winshuttle products, and exploring the Himalayas.