EnterWorks Offers Second Series of “Everything MDM & PIM” Live Virtual Conference Series with All-New Topics and Sessions
Multi-Week Virtual Webcasts to Feature Industry Leaders Presenting Expert Insights, Customer Case Studies and More
STERLING, VA, June 01, 2020 – EnterWorks, a leading Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solution, today announced the launch of its second series of live virtual conferences, focusing on “Everything MDM & PIM.” The upcoming multi-week virtual webcast sessions will feature industry leaders from Forrester, GS1, Orgill, Rich Products, Fender and additional thought leaders (to be announced).
“We had an overwhelming response to our first series of virtual video conferences which began in mid-March,” said Kerry Young, Vice President and General Manager of EnterWorks. “As businesses begin to re-open, our goal is to continue to be a resource where industry executives find engaging content on actionable solutions that will help them meet current and future challenges.”
The EnterWorks “Everything MDM & PIM” virtual conference offers new themes each week. Sessions will be divided between The Voice of the Customer and Expert Insights and will present the following topics (upcoming topics and presenters will be posted here):
- Thursday, June 4th – Orgill’s Eight Year Journey with EnterWorks – Presented by David Meany of Orgill
- Wednesday, June 10th – Transform Your Digital Experiences with Product Data – Presented by Amanda LeClair of Forrester
- Wednesday, June 10th – Digital Evolution Summit – On-Demand MDM/PIM Demos & Customer Presentations
- Tuesday, June 16th – Replay: A Team Approach to Data Governance – Presented by Ingryd Hernandez of US Foods
- Thursday, June 18th – Why Your Business Needs Accurate Product Data – Presented by Jeff Cowan of GS1
- Tuesday, June 23rd – Overcoming the Challenges of Multi-Channel Syndication Using Automation in PIM – Presented by Nandor Forgach of Rich Products and Ramesh Vadassery of IntelliTide
- Thursday, June 25th – Stories that Lead to Sales – Implementing Smart Content Management – Presented by Jon Varo of Fender
The series will run through the end of July 2020. Make sure to keep checking the registration page for our upcoming sessions with speakers from Animal Supply, Neogen, Ecolab, UniPro and more. If you missed EnterWorks’ first series, check out the replays here.
About EnterWorks®, a Winshuttle Company
The EnterWorks Multi-Domain Master Experience Management (MxM) solution enables companies to acquire, master, manage, govern, and transform multi-domain experiences across their value chain into a competitive advantage for organizations of all sizes – from SMBs to global enterprises. Solutions offered include: Master Data Management, Product Information Management, Digital Asset Management, Golden Record Management, Data Stewardship, MDM Workflow & Business Process Enablement, Data Governance, Data Synchronization, Syndication & Integration, Print Automation, and Self-Service Portals.
EnterWorks is highly ranked by various research analysts and used by industry leaders such as: ATD, Arhaus, Fender Musical Instruments, Mary Kay, W.B. Mason, Thomson Reuters, Ecolab, Carhartt, US Foods, United Healthcare. EnterWorks is a Line of Business in the data management company, Winshuttle, which is funded by the well-established Silicon Valley private equity firm, Symphony Technology Group. Learn more about EnterWorks at www.winshuttle.com/enterworks.