Latest Release of Winshuttle Query Available at Limited Time Discount
Enhancements to usability, performance, and workflow integration make real-time SAP data more accessible.
Bothell, WA – October 10, 2012 – Winshuttle today announced the latest version of Winshuttle Query, the company’s innovative tool for securely and easily extracting real time SAP data. In keeping with Winshuttle’s objective to help customers improve SAP usability without programming, Query allows business users to download data from SAP into familiar formats such as Microsoft Excel® or SharePoint online forms for use in ad-hoc analysis and process automation. To mark the latest release, Winshuttle is offering a buy one, get one free deal on Query licenses for a limited time.
“Winshuttle Query lets my team extract the real time SAP data we need to make better business decisions. With Query we have the time to perform the analysis to identify new approaches and opportunities for maintaining an edge in the market,” said Alexandre Page-Relo, CIO at Rémy Cointreau USA.
It’s now even easier to get started with Query because nothing is required to be installed on your SAP system. This release provides Query users with improvements to existing functionality and several new features, including:
Improved Usability and Functionality:
- Data extraction from various data sources, including tables and table joins, infosets, and logical databases to access real-time SAP data.
- Use SAP Transaction Codes to automatically identify the linked tables and fields, making it easier for non-technical users.
Performance and Security:
- SAP certified, fully customizable security model allowing table and field level authorizations, enhancing the default SAP security layer.
- Patent-pending Adaptive Query Throttling™ technology which minimizes the effect that the queries have on the SAP system.
- Background Query execution helps improve performance and preserve dialog work processes.
Forms and Workflow Enablement:
- SharePoint list as an additional destination for SAP, allowing easier integration with SharePoint-based forms and workflow.
- Schedule unattended data downloads and receive email notification upon completion.
“Winshuttle Query allows more experienced business users to design reports and publish scripts for consumption by casual business users directly from familiar interfaces such as Microsoft Excel,” said Vikram Chalana, Co-Founder and CTO at Winshuttle. “Query is the perfect platform for companies that want to implement a non-technical solution that makes real-time SAP data more accessible.”
Winshuttle will be showcasing the latest version of Query along with all of its products at several upcoming events. Stop by the booth to learn about the many ways Winshuttle can make your SAP life easier.