Winshuttle EnterWorks Presents All-New Sessions in “Everything MDM & PIM” Live Virtual Conference Series
Multi-Week Virtual Webcasts to Feature Industry Leaders Presenting Expert Insights, Customer Case Studies and More
STERLING, VA, July 01, 2020 – Winshuttle EnterWorks, the industry-leading Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) platform, announces new sessions in its popular series of live virtual conferences, focusing on “Everything MDM & PIM.” The upcoming virtual webcast sessions feature presenters from Neogen, Animal Supply, Ecolab, IPC-Subway, United Refrigeration, and industry leaders such as The Data Whisperer, Forrester, and The Disruptive MDM/PIM/DQM List.
“We are seeing increased interest in our virtual videoconferences which began in mid-March,” said Kerry Young, Vice President and General Manager of Winshuttle EnterWorks. “Industry executives continue to rely on us as a resource for thought-leadership content and actionable solutions to help organizations address challenges as businesses re-open.”
The EnterWorks “Everything MDM & PIM” virtual conference offers both Voice of the Customer and Expert Insights and will present the following topics (posted here):
- Thursday, July 2 – Replay: Forrester – The Next Generation of MDM & PIM: AI & Machine Learning – Presented by Michele Goetz of Forrester
- Tuesday, July 7 – Panel: Neogen – Creating a PIM Foundation for Multi-ERP and Business Unit Expansion – Presented by Scott Carney of Neogen, Jonathan Currie of C2 and Steve Thomas of Winshuttle
- Thursday, July 9 – Animal Supply – Product Data – The New Company Currency – Presented by Laura Schroeder of Animal Supply and Sean Daley of Pivotree
- Tuesday, July 14 – Ecolab – Four Keys to Unlocking Content Quality – Presented by Regan Van Tassel of Ecolab and Randy Mercer of 1WorldSync
- Wednesday, July 15 – Master Data as the Foundation of Digital Transformation – Presented by Scott Taylor AKA The Data Whisperer
- Thursday, July 16 – IPC-Subway – Mastering the Pricing Domain in MDM – Presented by Lucelena Angarita of IPC-Subway and Hashim Hamdani of Amplifi
- Tuesday, July 21 – United Refrigeration – Taking a Look Under the Hood of a Future-Proof Digitalization Strategy – Presented by Chris Bock, Bill Derr, Berenice Linck, and Mike McAnulty of United Refrigeration and Octavio Perales of Intershop
- Thursday, July 23 – Multi-Enterprise MDM – Learn Key Competitive Strengths and Why Its Misunderstood in the Industry – Presented by Henrik Liliendahl of The Disruptive MDM/PIM/DQM List
- Tuesday, July 28 – Agri-Mark – Got Traceability? Possibilities for the Dairy Industry – Presented by Susan Zucker of Agri-Mark and Jeff Cowan of GS1
- Thursday, July 30 – Gartner – Top 10 Trends in Data & Analytics – Presented by Donald Feinberg of Gartner
For more information and to register, click here.
Winshuttle EnterWorks is a Multi-Domain MDM & business process automation solution provider that powers 2400+ brands including Fender, GSK, Thomson Reuters, Mary Kay, IDEA, US Foods, Ecolab, Carhartt, Rich Products, and many more. The EnterWorks platform is highly ranked by industry analysts as a Multi-Domain Master Data Management hub with deep Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) capabilities. Our flexible platform enables customers to deliver high-quality data and experiences across systems, channels, and audiences. Learn more at https://www.winshuttle.com/products/enterworks/.
There is a class of business processes you must digitize to thrive in today’s increasingly competitive environment—one where process and data are interdependent. This is where Winshuttle excels. We empower business teams to make their processes faster and their data better. And while that may sound simple, it takes just the right combination of process automation and data management capabilities—and we’ve been perfecting that combination since 2003. Over 2,400 enterprises across the globe trust Winshuttle’s SAP automation, product information management (PIM), and multi-domain master data management (MDM) software to drive business results at scale, become more agile and transform digital into a competitive advantage. Discover how at http://www.winshuttle.com.