Multi-Domain Master Data management
Leverage a central repository of reliable, up-to-date master data consolidated across all enterprise applications with powerful tools to improve data quality and governance.
Create a “golden record” for data entities by integrating databases and systems.
Extract, load, publish and syndicate content accurately and consistently.
Enable timely and accurate decision making.
Manage multiple domains of data and easily link objects from those domains to create dynamic virtual relationships. All administrative, stewardship and governance functions across the multiple domains (and implementation styles) can be achieved from a single UI.
- Digital Assets
- Reference Data
- Trade Area Intelligence Data
- Order Data
- Marketing Programs
- Legal Claims
- Menu Data
- Schedule Data
Highly collaborative, rules-driven workflow/approval process lets organizations create multiple routings and alerts triggered by any type of data change. Data changes and user actions are audited to ensure accountability and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Define data policy aligned to business priorities.
- Customize business rules and assign workflow and owners to a specific rule.
- Set up user rights and policies, and configure data ownership policies and rights.
- Track actions of users in their respective roles with user-based auditing logs that are maintained for the entire content life cycle.
Combine data profiling and attribute management tools to monitor, analyze, and improve master data within the Enable™ MDM. Enable™ provides organizations with continuous insight into the completeness and quality of master data.
- Proactively detect and capture bad data as it is entered into the MDM (real time or batch).
- Validate bad data automatically, in real time or batch, based on pre-built or customized business rules.
- Track data quality issues requiring manual corrections in real time – from the time they are discovered to when they are corrected.
- Easily see where data discrepancies or problems exist within data values through the use of Intuitive color-coded UI.
Standardize and validate data according to business rules and data standards. Monitor the health of enterprise data using graphical dashboards. Alerts can be generated and workflows can be initiated so that users are alerted proactively to address data quality issues.
- Validate, cleanse, and classify all imported product data.
- Perform de-duplication of data, error correction and consolidation.
- Support the interoperability and coexistence with other 3rd party ETL and data standardization tools.
Flexible Data Model
Model complex master data relationships and associated rules between domains — without coding. Manage a flexible, extensible and open data model to hold the master data and all needed attributes (both structured and unstructured) based on business driven view of attributes, validation rules, security, and associated complex master data relationships.
- Out-of-the-box support for multiple domains including Product, Location, Supplier, and Customer.
- Configure and administer reference master data.
- Limitless number of entities, attributes and relationships.
- Recreate past (or project future) master data relationships.
Create virtually any type of hierarchy, based on data relationships or user preferences, via a drag and drop interface. Manage an unlimited number of hierarchies, everything from simple navigation trees, to complex multi-level taxonomies with category attribute inheritance.
- Unlimited, multi-level hierarchy management.
- Classify objects into multiple hierarchies.
- Associate objects and related data within more than one category.
- Maintain history and control access to your hierarchies.
- Easily copy and clone hierarchies as well as split and/or merge nodes.
Implement the MDM architecture that best meets customer requirements: centralized, consolidated, coexistence or hybrid.
- Establish business rules and validations that can be shared between systems.
- Ensure secure and accurate data stewarding and reporting across the enterprise.
- Define role based views and dashboards for business and power users to efficiently and effectively manage an organization’s master data.