Product Information management
Aggregate and manage product content across all business applications to create seamless and differentiated experiences that drive your business.
Power a content repository with unlimited data attributes, complex relationships and business rules
Offer role-based views with robust security and audit log capability as you grow
Enhance search-ability across the ever-evolving trends in products and markets
Workflow and Collaboration
Deploy a robust set of workflow management tools to Enable™, automate, and enforce best practices in data and content integration and flow across multiple sources, applications and enterprises.
- Enforce data governance (data quality, stewardship, taxonomy, naming conventions, etc.)
- Manage complex business processes in managing data and content through a drag-and-drop interface for collaboration between business and technical users, internal and external users
- Graphically display the flow of activities for proactive management and intervention
Digital Asset Management
Easily store, categorize and manage unstructured and external content.
- Incorporate documents, images, audio and video files into your content assets
- Associate items through one to one, one to many or many to one relationships
- View images through user-friendly search and browse features
- Leverage other DAM products that you may have installed in your company
Digital Channel Accelerators
Drive enterprise sales and branding throughout digital channels.
- Reach marketplaces, mobile touchpoints, social networks through custom integrations
- Engage upstream/downstream partners through commerce platform connectors
- Enable™ standardized content updating to target sites with channel-specific feeds
- Leverage social networks that are focused on topics relevant to your product content
Create virtually any type of hierarchy, based on data relationships or user preferences, via a drag and drop interface. Manage an unlimited number of hierarchies, everything from simple navigation trees, to complex multi-level taxonomies with category attribute inheritance.
- Unlimited, multi-level hierarchy management.
- Classify objects into multiple hierarchies.
- Associate objects and related data within more than one category.
- Maintain history and control access to your hierarchies.
- Easily copy and clone hierarchies as well as split and/or merge nodes.
Syndication and Publication
Simultaneously and continually distribute and update enriched product information to multiple sales channels, systems and external partners.
- Generate per established criteria and automatically customize to recipient requirements
- Select, extract, and syndicate product data and automatically feed content to print or web catalogs, graphic or publishing tools on a scheduled or ad hoc basis
- Use Adobe InDesign and Quark Express plug-ins for streamlined design processes
Drive product classification and category attributes. Allow users to assign attributes at any level in the taxonomy and allow attributes to be inherited up and down the taxonomy structure.
- Map between multiple taxonomies (category to category, attribute to attribute, etc.)
- Link products to multiple hierarchies and multiple levels without duplicating data
- Easily maintain reference items for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, bundles, BOMs, etc.
Support multi-lingual, multi-country and multi-cultural content and automatically generate localized output files and publications.
- Manage business user profiles to organization unit, language and country
- Match customers with localized product descriptions, pricing and shipping considerations
- Support B2B global accounts with global and local contractual and buying terms
- Enable™ company representatives with both global and local branding content
- Integrate with local content syndicators and marketplaces