Material Movements Reports
Improve insight into SAP Materials Movement data
Winshuttle Query enables users to gather and review real-time SAP Materials Movement data efficiently and securely. This improved insight can help alleviate costly supply chain problems, such as lost materials, incorrect arrival times, incorrect quantities, and inaccurate prices. With Winshuttle Transaction, users can update and change data as needed to keep processes running smoothly.
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies to manage SAP Materials Movement data
- Avoid over-stocking
- Maintain sufficient inventories
- Accurately forecast supply, demand, and costs
- Improve customer experience
- Create customized reports based on plant, legal entity, type of movement, or calendar period
- Track inter-organization transfers, goods receipts, returns and shipments
- View materials movement relative to documentation, such as: sales orders, purchase orders, internal requisitions, RMAs, and invoices
- Use Excel or online forms to create pivot tables and dashboards
- What movement types can Query Report on?
- Query can extract data related to all movement types.
- What If I don’t want my data extracted to Excel? Are there any other output types?
- Yes. Query enables users to download data to Access, SQL Server, text, XML, or forms using Winshuttle Forms.
- How does Query handle SAP security?
- Query preserves standard SAP table level authorizations. It further authenticates a user’s security credentials down to the field value level by checking organizational assignments, such as company code, plant, and sales organization.