SAP Sales Order Lookup
Extract sales document data in minutes
Winshuttle Query empowers customer-facing workers to easily access SAP sales order data in familiar formats, such as Excel, Access, SharePoint online forms, or PDF forms. Timely access to accurate sales data—including real-time sales reports—helps companies improve purchasing, planning, accounting, and customer service.
Use Query to easily generate reports based on live SAP data
- Sales order processing status
- ATP and material backorder processing
- Sales order cancellations
- Credit and debit memos
- Can Query extract AFS Sales Document Data?
- Yes. Query can be used to view sales order reports in AFS systems.
- What If I identify problems in sales orders? Can I fix them and mass upload back to SAP?
- Yes. Query enables users to extract and identify problem areas with SAP orders and Winshuttle Transaction or the integrated Winshuttle Runner enable users to make changes and upload back into SAP.
- Can I extract Long Text using Query? We currently rely on an ABAP programmer to decrypt and extract it through custom reports?
- Query can be used to extract Long text without the need for any technical expertise. Query also provides a built-in template for long text reporting that users can apply to any object.