Purchase Invoice with PO
Extract SAP purchase order data more efficiently
Improve the procurement process and reduce operating costs
Winshuttle Query enables users to quickly create reports based on real-time SAP data to provide greater insight into operations for purchasing and procurement teams. Query provides several pre-built report templates and offers users the ability to create their own custom report templates quickly and easily, without programming expertise. The reports can include a variety of purchasing data, including:
- Purchase order history
- Purchase order values
- Purchase order invoice verification
- Purchase order line item details and scheduling
- Lookup vendor confirmations
- Fulfillment status of purchase orders
- Planning-based purchasing
- Ensure data timeliness and accuracy
Query integrates with Winshuttle Transaction, which enables users to update purchasing data directly within Excel. Users can change scheduling, delivery dates, or update quantities directly in Excel then use Transaction or the Winshuttle Runner Excel add-in to upload data into SAP within minutes.
- Can Query extract header and line-Item data of a purchase order?
- Yes. Users can download all data elements with Query.
- Can Query reports be scheduled to automatically extract data from SAP?
- Yes. The easy-to-use built-in scheduler enables users to run unattended queries at pre-determined intervals. They can also select the destination to save or send the data and in what format.
- Are SAP authorizations maintained with Query?
- Yes. Query maintains SAP table and organizational-level authorizations.
- Can Query download long text from purchase orders?
- Yes. Query enables users to easily extract long text and provides a pre-built template as part of the application.