Streamline SAP FICO processes to improve data quality and accuracy
Companies frequently use Excel to conduct data analysis, processing, and presentation for mission-critical financial and business operations, including sales, inventory management, and accounting. Manually entering financial data is expensive and can delay month-end closings. Winshuttle software enables companies to easily synchronize data entry in Excel with their SAP finance system, which can significantly improve the efficiency and productivity of accounting and finance operations.
Some of the SAP financial transactions that Winshuttle can automate
- Journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable parking or posting, including those using profitability analysis/COPA fields.
(FB50, FB60, FB70, FB01, F-02)
- Posting invoices received from external vendors (FB60/FB50)
- Invoice-receipt with three-way matching (MIRO)
- Reconciliation and entry of Purchase Card (P-card) statements (FB50)
- Incoming payments and other bank information (F-28)
- Customer invoices (FB70/FB75)
- Fixed assets creation and maintenance (AS01, AS02, ABUMN)
- Ad-hoc reporting of accounts payable or accounts receivable line-item data
- Budgeting and other planning transactions (KP06, KPF6)