Process SAP HR data more efficiently
Winshuttle software helps companies automate common SAP HR data entry processes that cover all aspects of the employee life cycle and the hire-to-retire business process, including recruiting training and transfers.
It can also automate HR personnel actions like changes in job descriptions, roles, compensations, contact information, and time tracking.
As corporations reorganize and restructure with increasing frequency, HR departments bear a greater burden to adjust operations more quickly. In addition, with increased mergers and acquisitions and divestiture activity, many large-scale changes, such as mass salary changes, are becoming more common.
Winshuttle customers have found our software useful for various SAP HR applications. HR analysts create or receive much of the data related to hire actions, personnel change actions, reorganizations, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A), in spreadsheet formats. The ability to automatically load spreadsheet data into the SAP HR system offers huge benefits to the HR organization, especially because HR analysts can do this automation themselves.
Some of the SAP HR transactions that Winshuttle can automate
- New hire actions via the PA40 transaction—all information types, including dynamic actions and information types processed in the background
- Personnel change actions via the PA30 transactions—all information types and actions, including dynamic actions
- Creating or changing organizational information via the PP03 transaction
- Maintaining positions via the PO13 transaction
- Recording work time via the CATS, CAT2, or CATSXT transactions