Winshuttle Query makes ad-hoc reporting accessible to the average business user and preserves SAP security and performance.
- Simple to use: Query organizes tables in a Data Dictionary based on SAP function module and transaction code. Its familiar interface enables users to create reports based on live SAP data with just a few drag-and-drop actions. Users can also select from various output types, including Excel, Access, Text, SQL, or XML.
- Robust security and compliance: Query preserves standard SAP security and can enforce organizational-level security (company code, sales organization, plant, and others) to help companies ensure SOX compliance.
- Optimized performance: Query introduces the patent-pending Adaptive Query Throttling™ to optimize query performance based on the SAP system load. This mechanism enables users to safely add cluster and pool tables to a join.
- What if an SAP transaction code is not listed with its associated tables? Can I add my own?
- Yes. Query enables users to add and publish their own lists of favorites to the Data Dictionary.
- Does Query work with custom tables?
- Yes. Query works with custom tables and custom fields within a standard table.
- Apart from the standard SAP security and additional organizational-level security provided by Query, can I restrict the use of the tool in our SAP landscape?
- Yes. Query integrates with Winshuttle Central, which provides additional governance and workflow capabilities.
- Can Query extract data from SAP structures?
- SAP structures do not contain table data and therefore cannot be queried.
- How does Query compare to BW?
- Query provides direct access to real-time SAP data without the need for technical knowledge to setup or use it.
- I am unable to use SQVI to extract data for over 1 million records, can Query help?
- Yes. Query enables users to extract complete data sets in a single action and is not limited to a set number of records.