Maintain HR Master Data – PA30
Maintain SAP Master Data from Non-SAP sources
Users can create and maintain HR master data in an SAP system consistently and quickly by sourcing HR and human capital management (HCM) data from a variety of non-SAP data sources, including Excel and Access. They can also support an offline/online data-entry model by pre-staging personnel master and action data in Winshuttle Central, Excel, or Access prior to the final creation in SAP. This approach helps businesses avoid expensive investments in custom Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) interfaces.
Improve the timeliness and accuracy of SAP Master Data
Workforce mobility and effectiveness relies on agility in HCM processes. SAP HCM and HR provide a foundation for companies to maintain employee and personnel data. Failure to maintain current employee and personnel data can result in non-compliance situations or workforce frustration when a company performs annual HCM actions on employees for benefit or compensation reassessments.
Companies that have complex organizations, trade or operations in multiple geographies and ones that use interim or casual personnel often have active SAP HCM databases. Appropriate assignment of start and stop dates, bank details, dependents and beneficiaries, and address data can ultimately determine the accuracy of a view of an organization, and it may also determine whether the organization has the correct ratio of resources and skills to its market demands. Failure to maintain accurate and timely data can lead to skewed or incorrect reporting data.
Using Winshuttle Transaction with Excel or Access as data sources you can enable users to rapidly and systematically maintain HR and HCM data in SAP based on data previously entered or maintained in Excel, Access, or other sources.
Benefits of using Winshuttle technologies to maintain HR master data include:
- Consistent and simplified templates for PA30 Master Data actions
- Accelerated mass creation or changes of HR data
- Avoidance of investments in time-consuming and complex ABAP code or data manipulation routines to create data bridges between secondary systems and the SAP HCM system of record.
- Can I use Transaction with other PA transactions?
- Yes. Transaction works with any standard SAP transaction code and customers’ own Z transactions.
- Does this solution require configuration changes to my SAP system?
- Transaction requires no ABAP components and does not require any changes in the SAP system configuration.
- Can an unauthorized user change records using this solution?
- No. Transaction requires all users to have SAP credentials and they can only execute or record Transaction scripts against the transactions that they are authorized to use in SAP.
- Does Winshuttle use follow segregation of duties and SOX compliance used in SAP?
- Yes. Transaction provides an audit trail, requires all users to have SAP credentials, and allows only authorized users (based on SAP permissions) to execute Transaction scripts and view data.
- Does Winshuttle use the same user ID stamp as SAP?
- Yes. The user ID stamp is the same one used by SAP. The log file in Winshuttle captures the user ID and time stamp of any changes.