SAP and SharePoint Integration
Create web forms & workflows with ease
With Winshuttle, enabling access to SAP data and functionality is as simple as dragging a custom web part into a SharePoint workspace. The flexibility of SharePoint and Winshuttle makes it easy for you to allow SharePoint users to participate in an SAP process whether an employee needs to submit a leave-of-absence request or a manager needs to approve a journal posting.
Seamless SAP and SharePoint integration
Winshuttle tightly integrates with SharePoint, offering the full set of SharePoint search, content management, and collaboration capabilities that are available within the same dashboard view. This ease of use helps companies save millions of dollars in annual training and support costs and eliminates the need to outsource SAP processes to remote call centers that can rack up high costs.
Secure, compliant, & reliable SAP processes for SharePoint
Organizations can experience the full value of their SAP investment with Winshuttle, and continue to benefit from the process support, reporting, and compliance capabilities of their SAP ERP and HR systems. SharePoint integration enables frequent interaction with SAP processes, meaning your systems can consistently be updated with newer, more relevant data. This timely interaction helps ensure the reliability of business information, and strategic decision-makers can depend on “one version of the truth” regarding the performance and deployment of the company’s global workforce.
- Rapid deployment: Deploy in just a few weeks instead of months. Business teams can fine-tune and customize deployment, which enables technical resources to focus on other strategic projects.
- Reduced training costs: Working from the familiar SharePoint interface reduces the need for extensive training.
- Lower adoption risk and greater utilization: Users are already familiar and comfortable with the system interfaces and can perform tasks for core business processes in the existing collaboration environment, improving productivity.
- More agility for dynamic businesses: Easy self-service tools enable business users and teams to rapidly deploy custom solutions to meet changing business needs without the extensive involvement of IT or system integrators.
- Powerful governance tools, reduced burden on IT resources: Administrators can govern the entire Winshuttle deployment through a familiar SharePoint interface that provides centralized administration and control.
- Greater availability and options for IT partners: SharePoint has a broad and deep partner ecosystem that can help companies create new tools and applications on the SharePoint platform.