Microsoft Office 365
Seamless integration with the cloud
Integration between Office 365 and SAP ERP data and business processes provides many benefits to the business, and is critical for a cloud-based operations strategy. Winshuttle enables tight integration between these applications, allowing your organization to operate at optimal speed, without delays or interruptions.
Build connectivity without customizations
Non-developers can create and deploy connectivity between on-premise SAP ERP and Office 365 apps like Excel or SharePoint without the need for app development resources or customizations.
Increase SAP productivity
Empowering non-technical users to manage data in SAP ERP through Office 365 apps like Excel and SharePoint saves significant time and money by increasing usability and employee productivity.
Ensure compliance and security
Work from an application that follows standard IT governance and security standards for all interactions between Office 365 and SAP ERP.
Office 365 Integration FAQs
- Which Office 365 plan does Winshuttle work with?
- Winshuttle works with Office 365 Enterprise Plan E3 or higher. The E3 plan ensures that you still have the office suite apps – Excel, Access, etc. installed on your PC.
- Does Winshuttle Studio work with Excel Online?
- No. Winshuttle Studio only works with a fully installed Excel on your PC. Office 365 Enterprise Plan E3 allows you to have Excel installed on your PC.
- Does Winshuttle User Governance work with SharePoint Online?
- Yes. Winshuttle User Governance is now available for SharePoint Online, which is part of your Office 365 subscription.
- How does Winshuttle enable a cloud-application like Office 365 to communicate with an on-premise SAP ERP?
- Winshuttle Foundation requires the installation of an on-premise small server component that provides the gateway between on-premise ERP and cloud-based Office 365.